Monday, December 19, 2011

A-Z of Me

Found this through someone else's blog and thought it was cool. So here's an A-Z of me!

A.  Age: 23

B.  Best Friend: Eileen. And my mom.

C.  Chore That You Hate: Loading the dishwasher. Unloading it is fine. Emptying the trash is fine… there is something about dirty dishes that freak me out.

D.  Dogs: only Abby, our family pooch!

E.  Essential Start To Your Day: Sadly… it’s checking email and reading blogs on my google reader.

F.  Favorite Color:  Pink or yellow!

G.  Gold or Silver: Silver.

H.  Height:  5'3" (I’m a shortie!)

I.  Instruments You Play:  I played violin in 4th grade, and I attempted to learn guitar.

J.  Job Title:  being awesome. :)

K.  Kids:  None. I have kids in my family and kids I babysit who I’m content with for now.

L.  Live:  Maine. The way life should be.

M.  Mother's Name:  Pam. But I call her mom. Or Mommy!

N.  Nicknames:  Mo, MoMo, Memo.

O.  Overnight Hospital Stays:  Yep. Jaw surgery required like a 5 night stay.

P.  Pet Peeve:  Most things dealing with driving. But when people say something and I don’t hear it, and I ask them to repeat it, and they say never mind. If it was important enough to say the first time, it’s important enough to repeat! Also when people use the word retard/retarded to talk about someone or something being stupid.

Q.  Quote From A Movie: "If you take sexual advantage of her, you're going to burn in a very special level of hell. A level they reserve for child molesters and people who talk at the theater." – Firefly (Which I guess is technically a TV show… but close enough.)

R.  Right or Left Handed:  Right

S.  Siblings:  Younger sister

T.  Time You Wake Up:  Anywhere between 8-11AM, depending on what I’m doing that day and when I went to bed the night before.

U.  Ultimate Vacation:  I’ve been to Hawaii, I wouldn’t mind going there again. I’d love to go to Australia, Moracco, Bora Bora, or the United Arab Emirates.

V.  Vegetable You Hate: Brussel sprouts? I’m not a huge veggie hater.

W.  What Makes You Run Late:  Going anywhere with my family, oversleeping, dog not cooperating.

X.  X-Rays You've Had: Arm, wrist, feet, chest, collarbone, jaw.

Y.  Yummy Food You Make: Eggnog pound cake, honey mustard salmon.

Z.  Zoo Animal:  Ostrich, seal, sea otter.

No comments:

Post a Comment