Monday, December 26, 2011

Lovely Package Exchange 2011

Being broke probably should have deterred me from joining Oh Hello Friend's Lovely Package Exchange but it didn't, and I'm glad! I got paired up with Jasmine and it was awesome! We emailed back and forth a bunch of times so by the end of the exchange it felt like I had known her forever! She was super creative and her packaging was beautiful. I kind of didn't want to unwrap everything it was so pretty!

 

 



WOW!

 

 

 

 



Awesome notebook with kitties!

 

 

 

 

 



Armwarmers (Since I hate the cold), and yarn since I mentioned I wanted to learn to knit!

 

 



A seriously cute little bowl for Charlie!

 

 

 



Also, treats for Charlie, and he just had a ton of fun playing with all the packaging materials!

 

 

 

 



Beautiful note and fun clip!

 

 

 

 



Beautiful box with stickers, a wonderful little tiny box with a Mother Theresa quote.

 

 

 



 

 

 

 

 

 

I got her a cool little Maine souvenir, a book of Sudoku, a Tumbler (mug) with some tea, notebooks, lip balm and a headwrap.

 

 

 

 

I loved being a part of this fun exchange, and although it was my first time, I definitely want to do it again next year! I LOVED all of the items I got, and opening each one was SO fun! Jasmine liked her items too, and I gained a new friend. What an awesome time!

2 comments: